Dr. Corwin A. Thomas, FACC, FASNC, FSCAIBoard Certified Interventional Cardiologist, Nuclear and Internal Medicine
Dr. Thomas is a cardiology specialist located in Lafayette, LA and serves patients within the Acadiana area.
Contact us at (337) 234-3163 for an appointment to get heart healthy.
- All Cardiac Testing On-Site
- Physician and self referrals welcome
- On-site Cardiac Nuclear Testing
- On-site Non-Invasive Vascular Lab
- AAA Screening Ultrasound protocol
- Acute and Chronic DVT care including Immediate Interventional Thrombectomy
- VC Filter Placement and Removal
- Pacemaker and AICD Implants
- PPM Clinic 24-hour Holter Monitoring
- Cardiac Clearance for ALL Major Surgeries
- PVD Non-surgical treatments
- Cardiac Cath-PTCA
- Venous treatments including Iliac Vein
- Compression an In-Office Endovenous and Spider Vein Ablations
We have been providing services in Lafayette, Louisiana since 2001.
Our physician, Dr. Corwin A. Thomas is board Certified in Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine. He was voted as one of the Best Doctors in 2017 by The Times of Acadiana.
For more than 15 years, Dr. Corwin Thomas, located in Lafayette, LA, has provided quality care and consultation in the treatment of heart and vascular diseases, incorporating electrocardiography, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, preventive cardiovascular services, lipid management, weight management, electrophysiology and interventional cardiovascular procedures, to name a few.
Most Insurances Accepted including Medicare and Medicaid
CONFIRM RX™ INSERTABLE CARDIAC MONITOR
Live life without skipping a beat with this new continuous heart monitor. Dr. Thomas was one of the first providers to insert this new device in December 2017. Click here to learn more, or contact our office.
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION’S 2020 GOALS
The American Heart Association has goals to increase survival from cardiac arrest, and to double out of hospital CPR bystander responses by 2020. Click here to find out how you can help reach these goals!
Dr. Thomas is committed to providing the most complete cardiovascular health care services. By building trusted relationships with the people they serve, Dr. Thomas and his staff always work toward the mission of improving the quality of life for all patients.